Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Chattanooga Experiment

    Honestly it all started out so innocently. I hadn't had a lot of luck finding a girl to date. So after more or less giving up on Craigslist, a friend told me about Plenty of Fish.com.  I decided to go and check it out and ended up creating a profile.

    After a few very bad dates on there. I was seriously about to just delete the account. But then one night while I was looking on there, I saw that a picture of one of the girls who was on that day but had alreasy logged off.

     My God she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I clicked on her profile and even though it was just a picture, I fell in love with that picture immediatly. I had to see more, so I clicked on her other pictures, each one making me feel the need to know her more and know more. I was totally captured by her. Truth is I had never had this happen before, but in my heart I knew I would be in love with her one day.

    My heart race as I looked at her profile, then my heart sank to the floor as I saw that she lived in Chattanooga, almost two hour drive from my town. I exited out of her profile and I felt SOOO empty inside. After a bit I just had to see her picture again. So I got back on to once again check out her profile pictures. I had to talk to her, IDK why but I just knew she was my future. I sent her a message, it was simple, "I really wish u lived closer."

    I honestly hoped for a reply, but figured that I didn't have a chance. She was soo hot, and soo far away, why would she even bother. But she did bother, whe replied back to me.

   For a few days we replied back and forth, pretty much telling each other that dating each other when we live so far away wouldn't be a good idea. But each time we would say it, I felt my heart drop. Something about her drew me to her, i don't know why but I had to have her as mine.

   After a few days, it just started one morning. We had moved from messaging to texting and the fun was about to start. Interesting enough, it wasn't me that started it but her. What did she ask? "Lets play today, how about you tell me what to do today, and I will do it."

     The relationship that was 2 hours apart took a turn that I never expected, but that I couldn't deny was turning me on so greatly. The hardness I was feeling in my pants gave it all away. So we started playing, I told her to take do certain task for me, or to take pics or videos of her talking to me or doing task with her phone and message it too me. She not only did those task and was turned on by them, she came up with more ideas and even wrote an "S" on her hand to symbolize that she was now
my slave and I was her Master.

     I didn't start off wanting a relationship like this. Maybe deep down it did awake a fantasy of owning a slave, but honestly all I really was looking for was a mate to love and chrish, this was
that and more. I was so happy and she added to my life so much joy and excitment.

     She asked me to write down her some rules to follow, and I did. But I took it to the next step, I drew up a contract for her. A Master/slave contract designed to show us both exactly what will be expected out of us both. I spent a lot of time on it, and I plan to download it on here for all to not only see, but also to use if they wish.

      After multiple days we decided that she would could down to my town and visit me. She drove all the way here and when she pulled up she almost ran out into my arms and hugged me so tighly. I was in heaven. My baby, my slave, my new best friend was in my arms. I could not have ever been happier in my whole life. She then moved in to kissing me and I loved it. She had passion for me, so much if fact that she took me even by surprise.

      We came inside my humble mobile home and she looked around a minute and she seemed like she wantd to see my place so I showed it too her. We ended up in the bedroom and kissing again. With-in minutes her shirt was off and her bra was as well. I kissed her neck and made out with her before moving down to her breast ans sucking on her nipples. I could feel her breath change and her heart pounding faster as she was finally getting touched.

      We started kissing again and I lowered her to her knees. She wasn't playing, she raced quickly to remove my dick from my pants and suck me. Gagging a few times she placed her hand at my base and controled how mush she could take in her mouth. She was really good at sucking me and I was so turned on, I lasted about 3 -5 minuted before I told her I was about to come. She had told me it would take awhile for her to swallow me, so I told her that she could let me come anywhere she wanted. She choose to jerk me off all over her titts and chest area. OMG it was good. But it was now my turn to give her what she had been craving, an orgasm by me......

      I told her to take off her pants and her panties. She did so. I put her on the edge of the bed and I ate her the best I could. She was moaning and twitching and her orgasm was building up so rapidly.
Then she orgasmed.......

       We got her back dressed, I had a big day planned for us. But then my worse nightmare occured. She self-dectructed. She felt guilty for what happened, the pictures she sent me, the videos, but mostly I think she got scared. I told her that I loved my slave and that I wanted this to continue forever. She couldn't handle me trying to comfort her into knowing that I wasn't going to just leave her like the other guys she told me about. God did that ever back fire on me....... Her fear of comittment, took over and she with the fealing bad that she pushed herself as far as she did, she just broke down.

     Sad part is that I know that although we didn't work out, she will one day want this relationship again with another man. But it kills me, because she was MY slave, and I did love her.

    
   

   

    

No comments:

Post a Comment